IT Application Support Specialist ERP
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Flowers and plants have a strong emotional value for the people who buy them. Their potential to inspire is endless – They can make our day, brighten up the house, or turn the garden into a paradise.
Dümmen Orange is a leading breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Our goal is to inspire people and create a better, more beautiful world. We offer an impressive portfolio of crops and varieties to growers, wholesalers and retailers around the world.
For our IT department in De Lier, we are looking for an IT Application Support Specialist ERP.
Why is this your job?
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As an IT Application Support Specialist ERP you support our ERP system that is implemented within our Sales and production entities all over the globe. You are working within the IT team, your colleagues (around 25 persons) are located in The Netherlands, Germany and within the US. You are reporting to the Group IM Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead the team within a project to implement our ERP system into a new entity or location.
- You describe business processes and implement them into the ERP system.
- Based on your knowledge of our company and its processes you identify, organize and implement improvements in the ERP system and the business.
- You will support the users of our ERP system, which are located all over the globe.
- The ERP system is extensively interfaced in our application landscape that you help to monitor and maintain.
- Answering helpdesk questions and solving incidents are part of the daily work
- You will perform IT-tests on new functionalities that have been developed by our supplier.
- You will assist key users in doing acceptance testing of new functionalities.
- Within the project of adding new EDI customers, you will set up the EDI connections between our customers and our ERP system.
- Within this role traveling will also take a part of your time.
Who are you?
- Analytical mindset with the helicopter view as well as hands-on on details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- Education level: bachelor degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience within similar functions.
- Knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL, experience in querying data.
- Preferably experience in the Agriculture business.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent command of the English language. Dutch is preferred.
- You are preferably living in Europe and willing to move to the Netherlands.
What do you get in return?
Dümmen Orange has major international ambitions with innovation technology and quality high on the agenda. There is plenty of room for autonomy, personal growth and you are part of an expert team. This allows you to optimally develop as a driven professional in your field. There is a supportive and open working environment where sharing knowledge, collaboration and achieving common goals are very important.
We also offer:
- An attractive salary depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Full-time employment (based on 38 hours);
- 25,5 vacation days on a full-time basis;
- Hybrid working (including allowances for working from home and for the home workplace;
- Working hours are flexible and can be determined in consultation;
- A personal development plan based on continuous learning and our core values of commitment, focus, passion and responsibility.
- An international working environment;
- Collective Labour Agreement for the Greenhouse Horticulture Sector with, among other things, good leave arrangements and a good pension scheme (BPL Pension). We invest in your future by paying 2/3 of the pension premium.
Who are we?
We are a leading international breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Our breeders enhance characteristics such as colour, fragrance, and shape, as well as less visible traits like disease resistance, higher yield per square meter, and extended vase life. In production locations across Africa, South and Central America and Asia we have 330+ hectares of production space at our disposal. Here we set up our mother stock plants and propagate the starting material. Our extensive range of crops and varieties finds its way to growers, wholesalers, and retailers around the world.
With a leading R&D team, a diverse network of our own propagation sites, and over a century of experience in floriculture, we are the trusted source for industry expertise and innovation in floriculture breeding.
The products our industry produces have a strong emotional value for the consumers who buy them. Our purpose is to inspire people and create a better, more beautiful world. Our team of 6,600 dedicated, focused, and passionate professionals works across the globe. Our head office is located in De Lier, Netherlands.
Do you dare to bloom and are you ready to take your career to the next level? Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Rik Juffermans (IM Manager), via R.Juffermans@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.