Product Owner Digital
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Nederland
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer Tooling department, we are looking for a Product Owner Digital for our location in De Lier or Rheinberg.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As a Product Owner Digital you are the owner for solutions within Dümmen orange which positively influence the customer experience. With the help of a group of super and key users you ensure that you take the programs to the next level. The focus is on the short but also for the long term. All these developments are made with the customer needs in mind; what is in it for them. Your goal: satisfied customers every day!
You are the link between the customers, the Sales, customer operations department and the suppliers. You have a strong focus on CRM and sales support. In addition, you will provide support to the other product owner in the solutions we offer as customer tools, such as the Web shop / my Dümmen Orange and our On Target App.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Together with the team, you form the strategy for digitizing the customer Journey. You design the path for the further development this is based on your in-depth knowledge of the customer's needs;
• You work with the development- and business teams to make plans and set and communicate various delivery milestones for the projects. You maximize the value of the work of these teams;
• You manage the Product Roadmap and let it grow. You ensure that this can be shared, so that it is clear to everyone what the team will be working on in the coming period; you prioritize work based on customer value.
• You make functional designs and documentation and give advice on application solutions. You develop and share a product vision and advice on required resources.
• You participate in 1 or more (external) scrum teams and are responsible for the correct input for refinements
• You monitor timely deliveries and the quality of the completed work. To this end, you work intensively with the Scrum master and the testers. You will also test the necessary software yourself.
• You inform stakeholders in advance about the developments and afterwards about the results.
• You are in possession of a completed relevant HBO / WO education.
• You have 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner.
• You have good analytical skills and you can enthuse your stakeholders before and after the implementation of the various milestones.
• You have knowledge of Scrum software development. Ideally you have a PSPO-1 certificate (professional scrum product owner).
• You enjoy helping to implement Agile development / Scrum software development within an organization that has limited experience with this. You can listen well, but that does not mean that you have to do everything that is said. Does it fit into the product vision, does it fit into the IT architecture, does it deliver sufficient customer value. "No" is sometimes also an answer.
• You are someone who sees problems as challenges to solve them.
• You have (preferably) work experience in a similar position and insight into the possibilities of Salesforce.
• You master the English language in word and writing. Other languages are a plus.
• You have excellent communication skills, both in contact with customers and colleagues.
• You can express yourself well within the scrum development team, but also towards customers and other stakeholders without this becoming too technical.
• You can work independently and take responsibility.
• You are also a team player who wants to contribute to the professionalization of the organization.
• You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and are stress resistant.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. For questions about the position, you can contact Kevin Laros (Director customer operations EMEA), on +31 630442994.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.