Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Business Control department in De Lier, we are looking for a Business Controller.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Business Controller you support the Head of Business Control in all types of activities like budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, business cases, cost analysis, cost prices, investments etc. The Business Controller should act as an active sparring partner, with a proactive, solution driven and critical attitude towards management. As a Business Controller Business Units you are expected to connect Sales with Production. The Business Controller should be able to lead and to cope with change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for Business Units;
• Perform deep dives on Business Unit profitability for crops;
• Cost price calculation for crops/varieties;
• Involved in target delivery;
• Involved in Capex planning and control;
• Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, Power BI);
• Act as a business partner towards the organization and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control;
• Involved in post-merger integration.
• Master degree in economics or business administration;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
• Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
• Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
• Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
• Must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company, a team player;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written);
• Flexible and able to work under pressure within deadlines.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
For defined opportunities we offer a hybrid work model which includes a work from home allowance and home office installation allowance. Working hours can flexible and determined based on employee and business needs. Dümmen Orange follows the Collective Labour Agreement for the Greenhouse Horticulture Sector which offers competitive leave benefits and pension scheme at BPL Pension. We invest in your future by paying a large part (2/3) of the pension premium.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Barbara Hooites-Hoefeijzers (Head of Business Control), via email@example.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.