Transformation Office (Financial) Analyst
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Transformation Office in De Lier, we are looking for a Transformation Office (Financial) Analyst.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. Since a year-and-a-half we have a Transformation Office within Dümmen Orange which oversees a global transformation of the company. The ideal candidate will be interested to further pursue her/his career within business control
As a Transformation Office Financial Analyst you will directly cooperate in the building of our transformation, the goal of which is to make Dümmen Orange a more profitable and efficient organization. In addition to a close collaboration with the transformation team you will be connecting with colleagues around the world (North and Latin Americas, Africa, Asia) at all levels of the organisation which gives you a broad exposure in the company. Focus on details and a flexible work ethic are prerequisites. The role is very diverse, ranging from problem solving in specific projects to detailed financial analysis.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Financial analysis of projects.
• Follow-up of projects, ensuring deadlines are met and colleagues honor their commitments.
• Work in teams with project owners, Business Unit heads and Executive Committee.
• Close collaboration with Dümmen Orange’s finance department on a broad range of financial analysis.
• Pro-actively and independently coaching of project managers.
• Ensure delivery of the ambitious goals of the transformation in collaboration with the Transformation Office team.
• You have a Master’s degree with quantitative focus (finance, economics, or technical studies etc).
• You have a desire to further pursue your career in a business economics role.
• You have 3-5 years’ experience in a financial role, knowledge of the horticultural sector and experience in a similar (analyst) role is a benefit but not a requirement.
• You have an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
• You have an analytical mindset, pro-active, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
• You are flexible to work extra hours when the situation requires it.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Jasper de Gou (Transformation Office Lead), via J.deGou@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.