Junior Business Controller
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Global Business Control department in De Lier, we are looking for a Junior Business Controller supporting our business units.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The Junior Business Controller supports the Head Business Control and the Business Unit Business Controllers in financial activities like budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, business cases, cost analysis, cost prices, investments etc. The Junior Business Controller acts as an active sparring partner, with a proactive, solution driven and critical attitude.
You report to the Head of Business Control EMEA and you will work in a team with two Business Controllers and a Credit Controller.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for Business Units.
- Perform deep dives on profitability.
- Involved in target delivery.
- Involved in Capex planning and control.
- Support the Sales team in standardizing and stabilizing reporting.
- Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability).
- Act as a business partner towards the organization and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control.
- Involved in post-merger integration.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
- Independent and proactive attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities.
- Must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company, a team player.
- Flexible and able to work within deadlines.
- Drive for improvements and likes to work in a dynamic organization.
- You have the potential to grow into a senior position in the future.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Barbara Hooites-Hoefeijzers (Head of Business Control EMEA), via B.Hooites-Hoefeijzers@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.