IT Application Support Specialist ERP
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our IT department in De Lier, we are looking for an IT Application Support Specialist ERP.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As an IT Application Support Specialist ERP you support our ERP system that is implemented within our Sales and production entities all over the globe. You are working within the IT team, your colleagues (around 25 persons) are located in The Netherlands, Germany and within the US. You are reporting to the Group IM Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You lead the team within a project to implement our ERP system into a new entity or location.
- You describe business processes and implement them into the ERP system.
- Based on your knowledge of our company and its processes you identify, organize and implement improvements in the ERP system and the business.
- You will support the users of our ERP system, which are located all over the globe.
- The ERP system is extensively interfaced in our application landscape that you help to monitor and maintain.
- Answering helpdesk questions and solving incidents are part of the daily work
- You will perform IT-tests on new functionalities that have been developed by our supplier.
- You will assist key users in doing acceptance testing of new functionalities.
- Within the project of adding new EDI customers, you will set up the EDI connections between our customers and our ERP system.
- Within this role traveling will also take a part of your time.
- Analytical mindset with the helicopter view as well as hands-on on details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- Education level: bachelor degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience within similar functions.
- Knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL, experience in querying data.
- Preferably experience in the Agriculture business.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent command of the English language. Dutch is preferred.
- You are preferably living in Europe and willing to move to the Netherlands.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
For defined opportunities we offer a hybrid work model which includes a work from home allowance and home office installation allowance. Working hours can flexible and determined based on employee and business needs. Dümmen Orange follows the Collective Labour Agreement for the Greenhouse Horticulture Sector which offers competitive leave benefits and pension scheme at BPL Pension. We invest in your future by paying a large part (2/3) of the pension premium.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 390 million euro. The company employs over 7.500 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Rik Juffermans (IM Manager), via R.Juffermans@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.