Account Manager Annuals, Perennials and Pot Plants Benelux
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Sales department in the Netherlands we are looking for an Account Manager specialized in Annuals, Perennials and Pot Plants (APP) crops.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As an Account Manager Benelux you are responsible to develop current accounts, as well as explore new accounts and handle relationship with agents according to the go-to-market strategy. You sell Dümmen Orange Annuals, Perennials and Pot Plants unrooted and rooted young plants to growers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Keep current sales and actively search for new sales opportunities to grow our business.
• Build and ensure strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Supporting and informing customers regarding assortment and market developments.
• Sharing basic technical knowledge of our portfolio and introduce new varieties at our customers.
• Look closely at the insights of ornamental horticulture industry, competitors’ behaviors and market trends.
• Deliver commercial input for selection processes in breeding.
• Bridge to finance: provide accurate forecasts and manage account receivables.
• Promote our branding and products, participate in shows, trials, open days and other events.
• Commercial mind-set and customer and service oriented.
• Relevant bachelor degree in Horticulture/Agriculture.
• Proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in Horticulture.
• Dutch mother language and good command of English language, both verbal and written.
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications.
• Positive and proactive mind-set, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
• Well organized, drive for improvements and able to work independently.
• Driving license and willingness to travel.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Jeroen Meeder (Sales Manager APP Benelux) via J.Meeder@DummenOrange.com or +31 651 21 68 08.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.