Account Manager (m/f/d) Annuals, Perennials & Pot Plants
47495 Rheinberg, Germany
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Sales department in Rheinberg/Germany, we are looking for an Account Manager (m/f/d) Annuals, Perennials & Pot Plants.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Account Manager (m/f/d), you will further develop current customer accounts as well as explore new accounts in Germany according to the product strategy. At this, you sell Dümmen Orange young plants and cuttings at optimal margins to growers.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain current sales base and actively search for new opportunities to achieve sales targets,
• Continuously support and inform customers regarding product assortment and market developments,
• Build and ensure strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs,
• Share basic technical knowledge of our product portfolio and new varieties introduced at customers’,
• Deliver commercial input for selection processes in breeding,
• Monitor closely the developments of ornamental horticulture industry, competitors’ behaviors and market trends,
• Bridge to Finance by providing accurate forecasts and managing account receivables,
• Promote our branding and products; participate in shows, trials, open days and other events,
• Ensure that all commercial activities are compliant with our policies and guidelines.
• Commercial mind-set and customer and service orientation,
• Relevant BSc degree in Commerce/Sales, Business Management or Horticulture/Agriculture or comparable educational background,
• Proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in Horticulture/Agriculture,
• Good command of English language, verbal and written,
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications,
• Positive and proactive approach, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player mentality facilitating cross-functional collaboration,
• Well organized, drive for improvements and able to work independently,
• Driving license and willingness to travel.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Jürgen Zwiehoff (Sales Manager Germany), via +49 173 5280921.