Regional Product Manager Annuals
Oudecampsweg 35C, 2678 NN De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Product Management department in EMEA, we are looking for a Regional Product Manager (Annuals).
Our organization keeps moving! This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As Regional Product Manager (RPM) you lead and execute business objective-oriented multidisciplinary programs aimed at product category success. The RPM secures this by shepherding product innovation, go-to-market strategy, market positioning, maximizing profit margins and building market share. You provide indirect leadership to individuals, peers and teams while complying with company policies.
In your role as RPM you coordinate the development and introduction of value adding products and services to our customer base across EMEA together with internal and external stakeholders resulting in high customer satisfaction alongside the value chain.
You will be part of the ambitious Regional Product Management team. You can be based at one of our locations in the Netherlands (e.g. De Lier, De Kwakel) or Germany (Rheinberg).
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement crop strategies in line with company objectives.
- Collect and process market information and trial data.
- Deliver valuable information to manage the product life cycle from introduction towards phasing out.
- Ensuring product category success and messaging throughout the company internally and with the sales and customer network externally.
- Act as organizer and team player, by chairing the Regional Product team in EMEA for your crops to ensure execution of (improvement) plans.
- Creating sales tools to make sure everyone is up to date on all product developments.
- Entrepreneur in developing products and identifying market opportunities while maximizing profit margins within the product group.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Horticulture, Plant/Life Science, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in horticulture.
- Good command of the English and/or Dutch language, both verbal and written.
- Analytic and strategic mindset and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and inspire people and to help them reach full potential. Ability to empathize with customers and internal interface with business objectives in mind.
- Team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration in an international environment.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Drive for improvements and motivated by rapidly changing organizations.
- Willingness to travel.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 390 million euro. The company employs over 7.500 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Ties Klapwijk (Lead Regional Product Management and Crop Specialists), via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+31 6 207 267 60).
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.