Product Marketing Specialist
Coldenhovelaan 6, 2678 PS De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Marketing team with EMEA-wide scope we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist in Rheinberg/Germany or De Lier/The Netherlands.
Our organization grows and flourishes. To strengthen our Marketing team we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist.
As Product Marketing Specialist you will support the Marketing team in developing and executing marketing initiatives in EMEA with focus on Annuals, Perennials and Pot plants. Your activities will mainly target our client group of growers and retailers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Planning, developing and implementing of EMEA product marketing strategies for dedicated product groups of the Annuals, Perennials and Pot Plants assortment.
• Translation of technical details into benefits for the grower/retail, following and analysis of market trends to position products and craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad, campaigns).
• Creation and realization of launch plans and go-to-market marketing activities for B2B market.
• Creation of concepts and content for digital channels.
• Development of product brands and customer marketing concepts for growers and retailers.
• Coordination of catalogue production.
• Organization of on-site as well as digital exhibitions and customer events.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or substantial experience in a marketing role.
• Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written. Dutch or German are a plus.
• Power user of digital and networking tools (website, social media).
• Creativity and keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work hands-on and independently.
• Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties within the dynamic European organization. Team player!
• Passion for plants and flowers and ideally experience in ornamental horticulture.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Maaike Endhoven (HR Advisor), via 0174 530 100 or Jobs.NL@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.