Customer Service Representative
Moi S Lake Rd, Naivasha, Kenya
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer Service department in Naivasha we are looking for Customer Service Representatives (2 Vacancies).
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As a Customer Service Representative you will play a key role in the success of our farm’s Customer Service programmes. In this role you will establish the needed and agreed service level with the customer. You will enter and adjust the order requests with the available tools, all additional administrative work including customer master data and complaint handling from customer to operations.You will also handle and manage communication with customers and other departments as well as take care of shortage- and surplus management.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Managing order requests and manage shortages and surpluses.
• Coordinate the entire order processing process: prepare quotes, check plant availability, enter orders, confirm orders, monitor shipping and take care of billing.
• Provide export orders by requesting the right documents for the right countries, requesting the required approvals, consultation with the Logistics Department on Transport and finally sending the required documents to the customer.
• Aftercare regarding deliveries and anticipation on next deliveries.
• Customer Service Bachelor’s Degree.
• Two years’ experience in a similar function, especially experience in contact with customers and/or experience in agricultural industry.
• Good English communication skills(Spoken/Written).
• Good experience with Microsoft package (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Proactive positive approach to business cases.
• Customer and service oriented.
• Works safely, efficient and accurately.
• Work independently and takes responsibility.
• Team Player and solution Oriented.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Winfred Muia the Human Resource Manager via; W.Muia@DummenOrange.com/+254715258987.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.